These are some suggested topics for discussion during our workshop:
- Comparing different correction schemes for galaxy shape estimation
using real and simulated data, seeing how each performs. Key topic
for convincing wider community of the power of lensing.
- Robust estimation of effective number of resolved galaxies, and
noise estimation, from catalogs. Test against simulations.
- Mass selected cluster surveys and projection effects. Robust
estimation of mass limits.
- Current surveys, future surveys, coordination.
- Theory: nonlinear power spectrum, mass profiles, and dark energy w,w'.